Construction Litigation - Personal Injury
Litigation - Trial - Alternative Dispute Resolution
Atlanta, Georgia Litigation and trial
Small in Size, Big in Fight
Although small in size, Carson Law (Chip Carson) has represented big companies in matters against big firms. Carson Law is a boutique trial practice firm in Atlanta, which focuses on the representation of individuals and companies in the areas of personal injury insurance defense and construction litigation and contracts. Carson Law has been AV rated by Martindale-Hubbel since 2003 and is listed with Martindale Hubbell's Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers. We are fast and efficient. We focus on the result that is best for you.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. Mark Twain / In a fight? Call us.
Carson Law handles Construction Law cases in the following areas:
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Design Defect Litigation
- Prompt Payment Act Claims
- Materialman Lien Prosecution and Defence
- Payment and Performance Bond Claims
- Resolution of Construction Defect Act Claims
- Contract Drafting and Litigation
- Little Miller Act Claims
Insurance Defendant Trial and Litigation
- Defense of First Party (UM) Auto Coverage Claims
- Defense of Third Party (Liability) Auto Coverage Claims
- Defense of Third Party Large Loss Casualty Claims
- Insurance Coverage Analysis and Related Litigation
Construction, PErsonal INjury, Contracts
Why Choose Carson Law?
Carson Law brings experience. Whether you need proactive advice in non-litigated matters or litigation and trial experience, the firm's goal is to provide you with top flight legal service and advice that is on the mark and cost effective. We understand that folks hire a lawyer out of necessity. The firm's goal is to obtain the best result through investigation, planning and execution.